Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not a good start

  • 5.55 a.m. Trent's alarm goes off.
  • 5.59 a.m. Strange rushing, groaning noise from basement.
  • 6.00 a.m. Trent runs downstairs, discovers a broken faucet sending water shooting across the basement... He attempts "holding back the water" IN his skivvies, yells at me to wake Gene and have him go out to turn off the water main... 200 yards from house... Gene also in skivvies... IN the dark.
  • 6.06 a.m. We both wonder where the hell Gene is
  • 6.10a.m. Gene back... he found the main... turned if off IN the dark and promptly went back to bed...
  • 6.15 a.m. I make Trent's coffee, We now have no water for the day so Trent leaves to shower at work.
  • This is NOT a good way to start the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive