Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mom? You left your tablets on the table... again...

So... after one too many meals with either no enzymes... or enzymes taken AFTER my meal... it all caught up with me. I felt like crap all day yesterday. Totally my own fault... I could go back in my mind and remember every enzyme-less meal that I'd eaten. It's been a while since I've screwed up this badly. I am back on track now... but how stupid can you be after 39 years? Very. That's how stupid. How awful did I feel until my medicine kicked in? Very... that's how awful!

But BOY! was I an enzyme-taking machine today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive