Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Monoply


Trent played with the boys. I hate Monopoly... always have... So I was glad to sit this one out. The night before Gus played Scrabble with me and Trent, which wasn't something we'd intended... but what are you going to say??? No???!




I know that I am 100% committed to homeschooling. However, I am worried that I am not doing enough... what if they are totally behind when I am done?? What if there are huge elements of their education that I am not covering?? Right now they are outside playing on the trampoline... I think that this frequent recess thing is awesome... They both do better when they break up their day with outdoor time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive