Saturday, November 15, 2008

Going, going... not gone...

Our house deal fell through. We are not as devastated as I would have expected. Maybe after a year of doing this juggling act we are used to it. It was a really nice feeling for those four days when we thought we had a deal... We came close... but yesterday Kate (our realtor, AWESOME lady, now a good friend) called us and told us that our buyer's deal had fallen through on their sale and therefore they had to rescind their offer. We were all (including Kate) pretty speechless... but what are you going to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive