Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas


I finally had a white Christmas. It's my first ever and it was just as beautiful as I'd always imagined. Not only was it snowing on Christmas morning, it was dumping snow... big gorgeous flakes... The boys woke up at 6:30 a.m. which was a huge improvement on last years 5:00 a.m. or the year beofore's record breaking 4:30. Neil finally fell asleep at 2:30 a.m. and only from sheer exhaustion... he was almost shaking with excitement. Plus, he and I heard Santa and Neil actually snuck a look and saw that he had come. Gene could not believe that he got an xbox 360. The things I love about Christmas have stayed the same through the years...


Christmas music... all types

Having a fire lit

Christmas movies

Christmas crafts

Snacks and sweets

Christmas shopping

Making lists

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive