Sunday, May 31, 2009

new thang

I think I've found my new calling... my new addiction.... it's gardening. I cannot believe I like gardening... Gardening is for boring old masochists with no friends and cat hair on their clothes. Well.... I think I like it. I love seeing my little carrots coming up... I get all excited because the onions are sprouting and I feel personally responsible for apparent failure of the potato crop. (Mea culpa). I have not harvested a bloody thing out of the garden yet and I am already making plans for how I will do things differently next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you are loving it soooo much.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive