Monday, October 12, 2009

No coke.

What a miserable blog post title.  I'm pretty sure I am diabetic.  The only question now is, will I have to use medication or will I try diet.  Dietary restriction doesn't usually work with CF.  I'm waiting to hear from the U on that one.  I don't think anyone is going to panic about it, it's not like it's a big surprise.  The only surprising thing is that I don't really feel all that different.  I started some random testing after I had a noticable "low blood sugar" one night, but I wasn't actually low... I was a nice 77....  Then figured I might want to check what number I'm running at the rest of the time... this explained the "low" symptoms.  I WAS low in comparison to my new blood sugar levels which are in the 200 - 300s.  (Normal is someplace around 70 - 120).  I'll really miss my coke.  Really.  And I'm probably going to go on about it quite a LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive