Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meet the-Blogalots

 I think we all know that GUS has a blog....  Neil now has one at school and (da ta da da!) so does Gene!  I got a quick look at it last night at his Open House and it's cool.  Funnily, in a recent post he emphasized a point by using ALL  CAPS.  I asked his teacher is she approved that and she said it was appropriate given the context.  (She is pretty amazing and if Gene tunes in just a little he will leave that class smarter, funnier, more broadminded, savvier, wittier, with a better vocabulary and maybe even better looking.)  (Yes, she really IS  THAT  good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive