Friday, July 15, 2011

INconsistancy

Personal:
Maybe I'll try to blog a few times before the kids go back to school.  It's not like my time is taken up by my (once consistant) workout.

Family:
All are well, growing, eating and very noisy.


Home:
Concrete almost done (i.e. spells the end of the mud season, typical here from mid-October through early June.)

Garden:
We skipped one this year.  We have joined the local CSA though and so we are at least enjoying locally grown produce.  Gus LOVES to go with me to pick up the order which is based on a simple honors system.  The discussion this honors system provoked was interesting.  He is most intrigued by the root cellar with a hand-hewn door accessed by rough earthy steps down underground.

CF:
Honorable mention due to recent annoying, psychotic reaction to a routine oral antibiotic.  Suffice to say that it was NOT more convenient to use THIS particular antibiotic over a Home IV course.  I consider myself fairly stoic but I can only say that  Minocycline makes me crazy.  Literally.  (Or at the very least MORE crazy than usual.)

Animals:   Drake is still the Dog of Dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive