Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Senior deadlines

Gene is the practice kid.  He knows this.  We will do way better by Neil.  Evidently the senior year is one deadline after another.  And then there's the girlfriend and the basketball and the driving.  The deadlines have a lot of competition for his time.  It's a tough balance for me - keeping him accountable, helping him get the work done and submitted without actually taking over and doing it for him.  For most people this is not a challenge.  For me it is.  I'm getting better.  I'm a damn good editor but I'm not a re-writer!  Gene is going to college.  That he wants all for himself so I know it will happen.  So is Neil.  That kid has his shit together.  The big one does too, he just gets distracted a little more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive