Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lost Dog / Found Dog


Siri disappeared yesterday. We searched and searched for her but could not find her. Neil and I were horribly upset about her. (So funny, because she can be such a pain in the ass half the time!!) Gene got a text message from a friend this morning to say that she had heard on local radio that a puppy that might be Siri was picked up in the area and the station had a phone number. She was at a house less than a mile away... We drove by there calling her name last night. She seemed excited to see us, but quite frankly she also seemed a little reluctant to get in the car with us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive