Monday, July 28, 2008

Vest

Day One... It's been a while since I've used my Vest. I've been able be blissfully in denial of my CF for a long time. But... 40's coming up... How far am I willing to push my luck? Airway clearance time. Thank God for the internet. I can do my vest and troll the internet and I barely notice 30 minutes go by. Still resent having to do it though. I don't think that that will ever change.

I have decided that the inhaled saline really does work!!! I really like it. Makes my lungs feel really clear. How bizarre, How bizarre. Ooops, Bay crying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive