Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cluster

Tuesdays are tough starts. I'm used to getting Gene up, taking Bay and doing the school run. (Buckley was SO easy... Gene got himself wherever he needed to go in terms of school or school sports). Tuesdays, however are the exception. The rest of us have to be up and gone with Gene too. We are all at Tuesday School in Port Angeles. The boys love it when they get there, but it is a cluster to get us all up, dressed (often changed and dressed again in the case of Neil and Gus), lunches made (for SIX - see how fast a loaf of bread disappears), car packed and out the door before 7:55 a.m. Thankfully, Tuesday's early start is followed by Wednesday's district wide LATE start. Thank YOU little baby Jesus lying in the manger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive