Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good Start

So far, so good. We are on day four back to school and it's been surprisingly smooth. I wondered if it would be like starting over after our break, but it hasn't been. Both boys have been on task and even focused. We bumped History ahead a few centuries to study the Middle Ages... (more weaponry, war, guts, invasions) and the boys seem to like it. Gus still wants to go to school this year, so he is working on writing. I really wish we could keep him at his own pace, but if he insists on school then he has to get his writing closer to grade level. I'm not sure it's even possible, but he is motivated so we may as well try. I've discovered facebook... and I like it. Just what I need, another reason to be on the internet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive