Monday, January 19, 2009

Say it's not so...

Dearbhla AND Lisa Grace both tell me that Bay is probably allergic to gluten, this is BAD. The wheat allergy can be just a wheat intolerance... but the gluten allergy is a much bigger deal. I need to head to the health food store today and stock up on some alternative food for her. She is going to really miss Graham Crackers.... That will be the hardest thing for her. I imagine I can find some kind of bread replacement... Sounds like Costco has a good one. Nicole says it's not too bad when you get in to it. (Ellie is allergic to dairy). I know that I really just need to get my head around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive