Thursday, April 23, 2009

Planting... and sighing... and groaning....


I can't say that the boys LOVED planting... Gene did the most moaning about it, but he was also the one out there the other day raking and preparing the soil for an hour without complaining. It was surprisingly fun. Bay came out for a while but then it got windy and cold so she headed inside with playtime plans for Stitch. (Stitch can out run and out hide Siri, but if Bay wants Stitch.... she finds her and captures her... claws and all and plonks her on her lap for some love and attention). We planted corn, beans, potatoes, watermelon, pumpkin, onions, (yes... ONIONS!) and carrots. Neil and I will probably be the principal weeders now that the remodel can begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive