Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why?




I love being home. I am happy with a day if I manage to NOT leave the house. I have always been this way. It is a push for me to "get out and do things with the kids". One of the nice things about living here is the close proximity of places to go that make me look good as a parent. Two hours at the beach, checking out the rock pools and looking for sea glass and I LOOK good as far as parenting goes! I have to admit that I do actually feel good about doing it, but only AFTER the fact. Interestingly, this is one of the first times ever that Neil has been at the beach and not gotten soaking head-to-toe wet. (And today was a warm day).

It's one of the reasons why I love living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive