Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hairy Dog Story


The dogs are supposed to be banned from the couch. Drake is the final straw... that dog sheds like none other. He's awful. He's also awfully cute and sweet and loving and DOES NOT bark. Doesn't inhale his food. Doesn't run after people walking by on the road. What's not to like (apart from the hair that is....) Anyway, I had to take this photo because he is a BIG boy and in this photo he has had to curl up to fit in next to Bay and it's just so cute. He's not there now, I shooed him off after I snapped the picture! Bay loves him but I think that Ginny is still Bay's favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive