Thursday, February 4, 2010

She had so many children she didn't know what to do

I don't know what to do!  And (in the words of Quentin Crisp) "The trouble with children is that they're not returnable".  Neil lately antagonizes Gus, Gus responds (usually physically).  The boys antagonize Bay, who antagonizes everyone.  Gene is sort of easy right now.  The dogs terrify the chickens.  The rooster has decided to show his true colors and now pecks the kids if they dawdle near him (the ungrateful bastard.... when I think of the weeks nursing him back to health...)  Trent is allergic to dogs.  The chickens crap all over the patio (although we ARE getting two or three eggs a day which isn't bad).  Trent  screwed up his knee playing basketball.  Oh.  Yes.  And Neil (back to Neil again...) well, he brought home a fucking trumpet from school.  Yes.  A.  Trumpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive