Thursday, January 28, 2010

Guns, Boys, Good Times


These would be PAINTBALL guns.  Trent also has one.  All four of them "play" together.  Trent took a splodge to the temple last week, which Gene says was in direct retrobution for a sneaky shot Trent took at him.  Bay and I stay indoors, as do the dogs.  The chickens want to come in but I   HAVE  to draw the line SOMEwhere.                                                                                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. This is like my worst nightmare, I mean how can this be fun? I would almost go as far as to say that I would just let my opponent shoot me right away just to get it over with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree... Bay and I LITERALLY won't venture out the door. Drake stays with us too.....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive