Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Salt

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Inhaled Saline........................  Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.  Hopefully I'll be on antibiotics within 24 hours and coughing less by the weekend....

I called the UW and the reception desk were so excited to tell me that: "YES, there was an appointment open on Monday if I wanted it!!"    I said "Let me guess... you have the 8 a.m. slot available?"  I'm not in a position to put it off any more, I haven't been since October.  Even people who live in Seattle don't want the crack-of-dawn slot.  I'll be setting my alarm for 4:30 a.m.  At least Bay should sleep the whole way there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive