Monday, May 17, 2010

Good Times with the Grandparents

It's been so much fun having mom and dad here.  The time goes by too quickly....  Dad sleeps in in the morning so after the boys got on the bus, mom and I would sit and have breakfast and LOTS of tea together until the house started waking up.  Those mornings were my favorite part of their holiday...  I would love my kids to have a more easy familiar relationship with them, but it is what it is...  Mom got my skype up and running so that should help a lot.  It really allows the little ones feel like they are really connecting with Grandma and Granddad.  Gus LOVES skype!!  It's about the only thing that comforts him regarding  Mrs Curtin's move : he'll be able to skype her when she gets to Virginia.  (And he will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive