Monday, June 7, 2010

Five Days and Counting

Mrs. Curtin is leaving in five days.  We are all a bit sad (to put it mildly).  To quote Gus: it's very annoying.  I really need a photo of the two of them together, but I don't know if I'll be able to hold it together to do it.  He is reading past all expectation and is ready for third grade.  I never thought I'd be writing those words...  He actually likes going to school.  Mrs. Curtin claims that he is helpful (we believe her, sort of.  Remember, we always thought she might be crazy).  He writes me notes now; writes letters to Santa (year round); makes lists.  He's still a free thinker and a free spirit.  He asked me last week if he could go live with Mrs. Curtin and Stu (sorry Terry) if something were to happen to me and Trent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive