Friday, June 11, 2010

Last Day of School, (how did THAT happen so quickly?)

My habit of using random capitalization has become an addiction.  I may have to curb it.

I had the boys clean out my car today.  (Of course the truth is that NEIL cleaned out my car today.)  I seem to be spending a lot of time there.  Since the remodel began, there is no place on the main floor to sit and there are too many people in the basement, so I hide in my car a few times a day.  It's my little getaway and it's a great place to talk on the phone.  Over the past few months however it has become littered with books, papers, baseball paraphernalia, Littlest Petshop animals, juice boxes (both the full, unopened kind AND the squished, empty kind).  I need my getaway to be cleaner and less cluttered.  It might be a long summer, who knows how long I may spend there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive