Sunday, November 14, 2010

Payoff

Today was the first day in three months that I met my baseline FEV1 number.  (I am aware that it coincides with complete and total compliance...)  1.01 was my lowest level ever, back in September.  Today I reached 2.38, surpassing my baseline number of 2.27.  I am very, very, very, very happy.  New regimen: Ventolin, Saline, Pulmozyme, Vest, Exercise, Steroids.  The steroid dose completely screwed with my blood sugars to the most ridiculous level.  (That would be: the "Check Blood Sugar Before Driving Level")  I am officially tired of posting about CF.  (It reminds me of when I was officially tired of the kitchen remodel.)  (And look!!  Now I have a new kitchen!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive