Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Wish Lists


Bay Edith Peppard, Summer Wish List: "I want to have a picnic and do lots of fun things together, like go to the lake together and go to Costco together and go to Swain's together and no one else except us.  That's what I want to do."

Gus Alden Peppard, Summer Wish List:  (And I quote:) "I really want to go to Ireland... or Africa".  (He was not kidding.  When I asked him to come up with something closer to home, as in within a fifty mile radius, he said: "You KNOW I've been talking about going to Ireland since before school got out, right?")  (God.  There's always one.... and it's always HIM.  Is there NEVER a simple answer?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive