Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Will Ferral

True Story: Neighbor finds kitten in ditch outside our house.  Neighbor grudgingly offers us kitten because his wife says "No.  Way.  No more cats."   Bay falls in love.  We now have a new kitten.  I will admit this much: cats are way easier to house train than dogs (or children).  But, although I like the kitten, he's no Drake.  (Yeah, I know, Drake's no kitten either.)  Drake made me a dog person.  No kitten so far has made me a cat person.  Bay?  She's never met an animal she hasn't loved.  Not a horse, a dog, a cat, a chicken, a frog, a worm...  I could go on and on.  She's an animal person.  I like that about her.

The kitten bites.  He bites everyone - both human and canine) and everything in the house.  He bit Trent yesterday.  The kitten will not be an indoor cat for too much longer.  Bay named him Chomper.  I call him Will, for obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive