Thursday, September 27, 2012

September is a long month.  I have already

  • used up all my creativity regarding the school lunchbox.  It doesn't help that my most picky eater is also my loudest and most persistent complainer.
  •  
  • had a HUGE ganglion cyst removed from my wrist.
  •  
  • used nebulizers every day whether I "need them or not".  (Yes, I am aware of the denial.)
  •  
  • became the mother of a (high school) Senior.
  •  
  • been informed of a tooth which now needs (my first)  crown.
  •  
  • attended 3 doctors appointments for Neil who sustained a concussion while working on the bunkhouse with Beau and Gene.
  • lost two chickens.
  •  
  • gained a kitten.
  •  
  •  



Trent and I are happy.  Gene and Tori and dating again.  (They are happy.)  Neil is headed for Honor Roll.  Gus has been in trouble way too many times given the fact that it's still September, but he is still highly regarded (feared?) at school among staff and students.  Intolerant is his middle name, but he is also known as funny, creative and an "outside the box thinker".  I'm just glad I'm not homeschooling him.  Supposedly the last time he was sent to the office, he walked in hands raised in defeat announcing "well...  I did it.  I'm not gonna lie".  (At the end of that particular meeting he stood up when the Principal stood to leave and SHOOK  HIS  HAND.)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive