Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SCORE!

And the Peppards' score yet another amazing teacher!  Neil has two teachers for his core subjects and they are phenomenal.  How we are lucky enough to hit the frigging jackpot again is beyond me but we did.  The Garcia/Schermer team is unreal.  They will put our school on the map.  They want to do some crazy thing with rockets and science and math and college investigations.  They make the kids learn classical poetry.  They make the kids write.  And then they make the kids write more.  And then they make the kids do book reports.  And country reports.  Sigh.   I really wish that Gene had had these guys teach him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive