Friday, February 8, 2013

CGM, or: I've never met an accronym I didn't love

Gadgets.  I'm full of them.  Literally.  My pump is attached and now so is my Continuous Glucose Monitor.  I almost feel a little bad...  I was diagnosed at the best time to have a disease like diabetes...  the pace of technology is so fast that whatever I am using right now will probably be upgradeable within the next two years.  Granted I am still not ecstatic about being tethered to gizmos.  BUT, the gizmos are at least cool.  AND they are small.  And I'm well known for my never ending stash of batteries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive