Monday, October 21, 2013

More teenagers than ever.

Neil is not (as I keep trying to tell people) 14   He is 15.  And kind.  And hardworking.  And he swears just a little.  And in love.  Neil is smitten and he is every bit the gesture boy I knew he would be.  He epitomizes the eighties romantic film.  Of course none of us would wish for our children to meet the love of their life as a freshman in high-school....  Of course none of us would hope for our children to be one of those high-school sweetheart couples.  But.... but.... this girl is really something.  This is a girl that I already consider mine.  They are both so young.  She is bohemian and not a follower and sweet and funny.  I'm keeping her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive