Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Why I Hate Nebulizers


Cause that's why.  I just do.  I hate them.
They are time consuming and noisy and I am stuck like in the old days with the phone cord....  I am tied to the damn machine.  In the mornings with 5 lunches to make, I set the compressor on the counter where I can aaaaaaalmost reach the fridge AND the sink AND the counter at once.  I was just doing 3 nebs a day.... two meds at night and one in the morning.  Now I'm up to six.  (This is a whiny post.)  All the meds I take in the nebulizer are meds that I can't become resistant too and are meds that have saved a lot of people's lives.  So I really, fucking, shouldn't be complaining.  Sigh.  But I damn well fucking hate them.  Whine over.  You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive