Tuesday, January 17, 2017

As for the rest of us:

Eldest boy: very nice.  very kind.  very sarcastic. very swears a lot. very outdoorsy.  very happy living at home.  very waiting for his parents to move out.
Next boy: very nice. very kind. very in love with his Hannah. very outdoorsy. ready for a big adventure. said "mom, whether you like it or not I'm joining the Air Force".
Youngest Peppard boy: very nice. very honest. very likes to party. very mechanical. very speedy. very ready to make money and buy toys. very very social.
Youngest and smallest girl child: very wants a ferret. very likes animals. very sweet. very, very funny. very would move away tomorrow for adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive