Tuesday, December 15, 2020

2020, hope and why I have tickets to Louis Tomlinson World Tour

 Hope.  2020 has challenged hope in a big way.  We don't have anything to look forward to.  We never know what day it is.  Bay loves Harry Styles.  He doesn't even have a concert scheduled.  Louis Tomlinson does though.  We bought tickets.  Everyone needs hope.  She mightn't get to go to school for the rest of the year and next year is too far off to make any assumptions.  But she DOES have four tickets to the Louis Tomlinson World Tour.  She booked the tickets and mine and Trent's seats are a dignified distance from her's and Jessica's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive