Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Boys

I am writing about GUS again... (this must stop... WHERE are the other children??) Anyway, I'm waiting to hear back from our local school and see what they would propose should he go there in March. Seeing as I never mention the poor kid, Neil is doing great. His reading has taken off... His math is good too. It's been so nice being able to work at his pace. Interestingly, we haven't had any sick days... (except for one for me way back in the begining). First off, it's interesting because they probably have stayed healthier due to being less exposed to every virus that's going around, and also because we would typically have some "sick days" that were just kids "needing-to-stay-home-days" and they don't exist with homeschooling. Gene is down to one pair of pants and two t-shirts... so we need a shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive