Sunday, February 15, 2009

Vocabulary Day

Bay was annoyed that Ginny did not want to "go for a walk" with her. (Bay is allowed walk the dogs INDOORS). So, she announced "Ginny, you fat-ass". I do NOT say this. I do not think that it sounds as bad as some bad words and I think that it probably appeals to Bay because of the almost rhyming quality of the "a" sound. BUT, the boys made enough of a fuss about it that she said it at least five more times.... while they acted all prudish and horrified. I assume she will pull it out again on Tuesday during "school". Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive