Wednesday, April 8, 2009

He could read for Ireland


Gus WON a bike! He has obsessed with this reading challenge for the last month. We were diligently recording all the minutes he read (or was read to) and then turned in the record sheet and the kid who read the most WON a bike. GUS WON THE BIKE. (The really crazy thing about this is that I could alternatively have said "GUS READ THE MOST"... crazy, eh?) He was so excited... ecstatic really... We were all there. Gene had late start and so got to be there, Trent took a few hours off so we all met up. I am SO happy for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive