Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gene/Basketball

Gene is away at a basketball camp. He chipped his tooth (not a front one, thank GOD) but he'll have to go to the dentist when he gets home. He calls (as required) every night, but I've realised that I may need to be a little more specific in telling him my expectations of the call. He calls to tell us he is calling. He then proceeds to answer any questions we have with mostly one word answers. (Strangely, he isn't trying to be rude... he just doesn't get it.) I know that he wants to get the call out of the way so he can go back to doing whatever he was doing (???!) but we may have to role play a few phone calls so I can show him what I need in order to pay his way on another trip like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive