Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fotografy flake


and then after I took this sweet photo of my sweet dogs...  I left my camera outside all night.... in the frost.....  It's drying out right now (actually it wasn't wet... just frost covered.....)  There is a slim chance that if I don't turn it on and let it dry totally that I might not fry it.  (I so, so, so badly want to turn it on and see what happens.....)  Obviously I was able to get the photos off the memory stick which might be a good sign (or might mean nothing, my knowledge of what goes on inside my camera is zilch).  Either I'll be thanking GOD for my good fortune or I'll be dejectedly browsing cameras online by the weeks end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive