Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just to add some balance :

Gus (on the other hand) has taken it upon himself to be the saviour of any kid who might be a "have not".  There is a side to him that is so softhearted.  I have had to make confusing statements to the generous little lad (!) like:  "GUS!  You are NOT allowed GIVE stuff away without checking with me FIRST"....   or : "GUS!!  You CAN'T give someone YOUR lunch OR PART of your lunch"....  This completely contradicts all previous rules and principles regarding generosity and sharing.  Shit.  Parenting is SO complicated.  (And Lisa : I am intentionally leaving an occasional extra "u" in here and there because I am feeling nostalgic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive