Sunday, December 15, 2019

We need to address how we've underfunded our retirement.

I started the new drug.  THE new drug.  On Day 3 I stopped coughing.  Now I don't cough.  I don't wheeze or crackle either.  Nor do I nap.  The no coughing is amazing.  People notice.  Shawn, my Crossfit coach has noted the lack of cough numerous times.  My lung function was 64%.  Now is 82, and holding.  This is a headfuck.  There are things I never expected to anticipate (things like grandchildren or retirement) and I didn't mourn the lack of that anticipation, but now it's firmly planted that I might actually live to be 70. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
I recently moved with my family to Port Angeles... we are kind of re-inventing ourselves... I am 39 and have Cystic Fibrosis.

Blog Archive